March 22 was World Water Day ( http://www.worldwaterday.org ).
From the altfriday5:
1. How much water does your household use in a day? (You can use this calculator: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/6
29/629/5086298.stm to figure it out.)
2. How much do you think about or are aware of your water use and saving water on a daily basis?
3. Do you have any water-saving devices in your household (e.g. brick in toilet, water-saving shower head, etc.)?
4. What do you actively do to conserve water (e.g. turn water off while brushing teeth, take quicker showers, flush less)?
5. How available is water in your area? Are there ever any water shortages? Where does your water come from?
The point of the community, I think, is to share the answers and your own questions in your own LJs, but I'll bet it's something folks here wouldn't mind discussing in here, too.